Customer Support Representative - EM140
Overall Purpose of Role:
We are seeking to recruit an exceptional Customer Support Representative to ensure that our clients have an exceptional trading experience while trading with us. This is a unique opportunity to handle all clients’ communication through telephone, emails and chat etc.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Deal directly with clients’ inquiries through phone, email and live chat.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries correctly.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries, handling and resolving them accordingly.
- Record details of all inquiries, comments and complaints.
- Communicate and coordinate issues with other departments.
- Coordinating with the sales team and other relevant departments to properly and effectively assist clients.
- Assisting new clients with the account opening process and company’s KYC procedures
- Provide clients with relevant information regarding the website, promotions and products.
- Communication precise and correct information at all times.
- Inform clients via their account of any changes that concern them.
- Be an ambassador for the company and provide high level service through the necessary channels.
- University/College degree
- Fluent verbal and written English as well as Japanese
- Excellent knowledge and written communication skills required
- IT proficient
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Customer Support role, preferably in the Forex industry
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Prepared to work shifts and bank holidays on a 24/5 rotation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Working hours are 08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday or 09:00-18.00 Monday to Friday with a night shift once a week
- The role is located in Limassol, Cyprus
- A competitive compensation package will be offered to the successful applicant which includes great benefits