Data Analyst - EM111
Overall Purpose of Role:
easyMarkets is seeking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic individual to contribute in the development of the Data and Business Intelligence Department.
Continuous growth in a fast-paced learning environment is guaranteed in this unique opportunity for an individual who will become an integral part of the Data and Business Intelligence team, proactively providing actionable insights from customer behavior, website analytics and data trends on marketing channels for decision-making. This involves structuring problems, analyzing data, classification models, data blending, making recommendations and driving implementation to meet Company’s objectives.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple analytical tasks and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, intense and results-oriented environment
- Pull and analyze big data from numerous sources, design new reports and evolve existing ones
- Communicate results effectively with a meaningful approach for the appropriate audience
- BSc and/or MSc Degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Data Science or equivalent
- Experienced user of MS Excel
- Good statistical knowledge in using statistical packages such as VBA, SQL, SAS, SPSS, R and/or Tableau - performing multivariate regression analysis, predictive modeling, controlled test design
- Previous experience in a similar role would be a considerable advantage
- The job includes ongoing relevant training and qualifications
- Working hours are 08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
- The role is located in Limassol, Cyprus
- A competitive compensation package will be offered to the successful applicant which includes great benefits