Front End Developer - EM192
Overall Purpose of Role:
We are seeking to recruit a driven and detail-oriented Front End Developer to join our Marketing Team.
In this role, you will be creating engaging experiences on our main consumer-facing website, microsites, landing pages, emails and other applications.
Your responsibilities will include day-to-day updates of our websites, developing various digital pieces including landing pages, interactive tools, emails and more. You will also assist in testing our responsive design and enhancing the user experience.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Architect, develop and test user-friendly website pages in CMS.
- Create email templates, landing pages, webpage templates and interactive web experiences.
- Prepare, configure, and schedule emails and other digital communication pieces to be sent out.
- Trouble shoot and resolve HTML/CSS/JS code issues.
- Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our company website renders well across multiple devices;
- Work with designers to bridge the gap between graphical design, requirements and technical implementation;
- Product initial concept mock-ups, wireframes, user flows, interaction specs and front-end development for new website tools and pages.
- Build reusable code and components for future use.
- Review and optimize web code for maximum speed and scalability.
- Maintain the websites’ content in all languages available.
- You will work closely with the technology team and third parties for integration with other systems.
Requirements and Qualifications:
You will be a great fit if you have completed a BSc degree in Web Development, Computer Science, or related field and have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
You should also:
- Have strong background in building Emails, queries and Email best practices.
- Have experience with Mailing Platforms, Mail testing and automation tools.
- Be very familiar with WordPress CMS.
- Have understanding of Agile/SCRUM development process.
- Have some experience with InDesign, Illustrator, and the latest Adobe CS applications.
- Have the ability to be flexible in prioritizing work, managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to take direction, receive and use constructive criticism.
- Work well under pressure while maintaining flexibility and professionalism.
- Working hours: Flexible 8 hours + 1 hour lunch (8/9am until 5/6pm, Monday to Friday)
- The role is located in Limassol, Cyprus
- Fun and creative work environment
- A competitive compensation package will be offered to the successful applicant which includes great benefits