Junior Project Manager - EM182
Overall Purpose of Role:
We are seeking a Junior Project Manager to join our team on a full-time basis. This role will cover both managing Software Development Projects and implementing Technology Department initiatives. This position is an ideal opportunity for individuals looking to develop a career in Project Management or IT Management within a highly respected and well-established Organization.
The ideal candidate will have a strong customer focus and a background in project coordination, as well as in online products and services. They will become an integral part of the PM Team and will be responsible for participating in the day-to-day processes of the team, including but not limited to assisting with the planning, coordination, and execution of company projects.
They will also undertake duties required to ensure the smooth operation of the department in close coordination with the CIO and IT Management.
This individual will need to be self-motivated, highly organized, have an eye for details; and a skill for operating efficiently; whilst also possessing excellent communication and analytical skills.
As an employer, we offer excellent career growth opportunities; exposure to multiple product and business lines; alongside a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, and a great working environment.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Help with all phases of project development, including project planning, project team coordination, content organization, project coordination and project/meeting documentation
- Coordinate integrated service offerings such as strategic consulting, media planning and production, application design and development, quality control, systems architecture, etc.
- Work with teams across multiple disciplines to coordinate basic maintenance (e.g., text revisions and graphic replacements) and updates to websites and/or applications
- Manage small internal or external projects as requested by manager
- Assist in organizing and maintaining both digital and physical documents, as requested by Project Managers
- Undertake duties required to ensure the smooth operation of the Technology Department, including Process design and management; KPI tracking; Audit preparation; Vendor contract management, and knowledge-base management
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Prior Project Management Experience or a relevant Certification (PMP, Prince2, Scrum, Agile)
- Basic experience with project & task management systems such JIRA or Redmine
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong Organizational skills are a must
- Time Management Skills are a must; to manage multiple priorities and deliver quality results on time
- Must be able to work both independently and in coordination with other team members
- Proven ability to problem-solve and teach others
- Experience in Forex Industries, Crypto currencies or related FinTech Industries would be an asset
- The role is located in Limassol, Cyprus
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive vacation policy, holiday allowance, and bonus scheme