Marketing Web Developer - EM136
Overall Purpose of Role:
We are seeking to recruit an exceptional Marketing Web Developer to assist in building engaging experiences on our main consumer-facing website, microsites, landing pages, emails, digital ads and other applications.
In this position, you will be responsible for day-to-day updates of our websites, Emails, and other platforms. You will develop and design various digital pieces, including landing pages, interactive tools, emails, infographics, display ads and more. You will also assist in testing our responsive design and enhancing the user experience.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
What will your day look like?
You will architect, develop, test, and document page templates in CMS. You will maintain and enhance existing marketing site features. You will produce initial concept mock-ups, wireframes, user flows, interaction specs and front-end development for new website tools and pages.
You will create banner ads, web page and email templates, interactive web experiences, website pages, landing pages, and more. You will configure web pages and emails. You will prepare and schedule emails and other digital communication pieces to be sent out.
You will work closely with technology team and third parties for integration with other systems. You will assist designers in developing creative assets when needed. You will troubleshoot and resolve HTML/CSS/JS code issues
Do you see yourself doing this?
You’ll be a great fit if you have completed a bachelor’s degree in Web Development, Computer Science, Web Design, Interactive Media, Digital Marketing or related field and have at least 1-2 years in a similar role.
You should also:
- Be very familiar with WordPress CMS.
- Have strong background in building Emails and Email best practices.
- Have experience with Mailing Platforms, Mail testing and automation tools.
- Have understanding of Agile/SCRUM development process.
- Have some experience with InDesign, Illustrator, and the latest Adobe CS applications.
- Have the ability to be flexible in prioritizing work, managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to take direction, receive and use constructive criticism.
- Work well under pressure while maintaining flexibility and professionalism.
- Working hours are 08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
- The role is located in Limassol, Cyprus
- A competitive compensation package will be offered to the successful applicant which includes great benefits