QA Test Engineer - EM174
Overall Purpose of Role:
This is a great opportunity for an individual to continue their career as part of a dynamic team with plenty of opportunities for learning and growth. The role involves planning and executing test cases in coordination with the development function - including involvement in technical design discussions and business reviews - with the aim to satisfy stringent quality requirements across a diverse range of internal and client-facing products.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Review business requirements and technical design documentation
- Develop and maintain test scenarios and test cases to ensure that what is delivered is consistent with internal client requirements.
- Conduct tests as appropriate (for example, Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Behavioral / Acceptance Testing)
- Report bugs, re-test, and close bugs
- Streamline test scenarios.
- Participate in technical scope and deliverables meetings.
- Participate in business reviews of requirements where appropriate.
- Maintain Quality Assurance (QA) documentation at a detailed level.
- Diploma or degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in QA or similar role
- QA training is advantageous.
- Background in financial services or FX is advantageous.
- Website and Mobile Applications QA experience
- Prior financial trading firm experience and/or familiarity with option pricing mode
- Business intelligence and analytics basic knowledge
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of Redmine or any other ticketing system
- Good knowledge of Jenkins (will be considered as an advantage)
- Experience with Java and Selenium (will be considered as an advantage)
- Knowledge of mobile automation (will be considered as an advantage)
- Working hours are 08:30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday.
- Some Sunday work, once a month, is required for post release testing.
- The role is located in Limassol, Cyprus.
- A competitive compensation package will be offered to the successful applicant which includes great benefits.