Social Media Acquisition Specialist - EM125
Overall Purpose of Role:
Do you use data surgically?
Have you managed six figure acquisition budgets?
Are you driven to get every single lead you can out of all your campaigns?
Then easyMarkets needs you.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Develop social media strategies and integrated marketing campaigns for client acquisition
- Use marketing automation to help improve the customer experience, conversion, retention, nurturing, and lead generation
- Implement and maintain comprehensive social media strategies to increase brand visibility and traffic across all social platforms, this includes content development, community engagement, and management
- Develop community programs and social media promotional calendar that builds awareness and engagement
- Day-to-day management social accounts on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and other Social Media Platforms
- Create and maintain social calendar
- We are collaborators so being a team player is important!
- Motivated, open to grow and innovate
- Obsessed with numbers, data and analytics
- Experience in managing substantial six figure budgets
- Knowledge in creating, monitoring, reporting and implementing paid campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other popular social media platforms
- 3+ years of social media marketing experience in forex with a proven track record of successful large scale social media campaigns for leads acquisition
- Proven record of creating and optimizing Web and App Campaigns using Facebook Business Manager
- Solid understanding of social platform technologies, demonstrated through up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and developments
- Solid understanding of Marketing Funnel and Optimization Techniques
- Working hours are 08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
- The role is located in Limassol, Cyprus
- Our Social Media Acquisition Specialist is a unique opportunity to join a Company committed to its employees offering a friendly work environment, competitive renumeration packages and benefits
- If you are ready for a challenge and would like to work for a company that invests in its employees’ growth and success, get in touch with us!