Social Media Intern - EM126
Overall Purpose of Role:
Can you tag people with your eyes closed? Do you throw out hashtags like a Twitter Ninja?
Can you tap into online communities and start a conversation like a boss?
Then easyMarkets needs your social media savvy.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
Our Social Media Summer Internship is a great opportunity to apply experience and knowledge to:
Focus on acquisition through online community outreach
Management of posts including scheduling, optimizing and tracking
Working within the brand parameters and best practices of an exciting financial service provider
- Fluency in all things social media
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- The applicant should be comfortable working independently
- A good working knowledge of all prominent social media networks
- Fun. We’re a fun, cool team so sorry not sorry you have to be fun too.
- Flexible working hours Monday to Friday
- The role is located in Limassol, Cyprus
- Friendly work environment and team