Islamic Accounts con easyMarkets
Accedere al mercato finanziario globale e fare trading con fiducia in condizioni conformi alla Sharia. easyMarkets offre conti islamici, noti anche come conti ‘swap-free’in quanto non vengono applicate commissioni o interessi ‘swap’o ‘rollover’se si mantengono aperte le posizioni di trading durante la notte.
How to open your Islamic account
Features of an islamic account
Your easyMarkets Islamic account has the same features as all other accounts. The only difference is that there are no rolling/swap fees on overnight positions. Positions can be held open up to two (2) weeks. After the two (2) weeks, positions will expire automatically at 12:00 GMT.
- Open your trading account with easyMarkets
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or inform your account service manager to update your account to an Islamic one
- You will receive email confirmation from us that it is done.
Why Sharia compliant?
So, what makes my Islamic account Sharia compliant? The laws on trading according to Islam, in accordance with the Sharia law and Quran, “They ask you about intoxicants and games of chances. Say: in both of them there is a great sin...” (Surah al-Baqarah 2:219).
In accordance with Islamic conditions, interest or swaps on overnight positions, also known as RIBA must not be charged, and so easyMarkets Islamic accounts do not charge interest on overnight trades, and all positions remain open after midnight but do not gain or lose any money, irrespective of the volume of their position.
Why trade with easyMarkets?
easyMarkets gives you easy access to any market you want.
- Fully Sharia compliant Islamic accounts
- Access to over 200 CFD markets including currencies, precious metals, indices and commodities and options
- Simple, user-friendly platforms on web and mobile as well as MT4
- Guaranteed stops and fixed spreads
- Support and training from your personal account service manager
- VIP clients get dedicated support from a professional market analyst from our award-winning dealing room.