Key advantages of TradingView as a platform for traders
TradingView is an extremely robust trading environment, with an very unique and valuable feature: it’s also a social network for traders. Not only do you have access to powerful fundamental, technical analysis and trading tools, but you also join a community of likeminded traders that actively share their trading ideas, strategies and feedback.
TradingView’s Social Network used by 30M+ Traders
The standout feature and advantage of TradingView is its large community of traders that actively share and engage with each other’s content. The community produces custom indicators, share their trading ideas either as static charts or videos, host live trading sessions and analysis again either or videos. According to TradingView it now counts over 8 million custom scripts and ideas shared on its platform.
These live streams, trade ideas and charts cover almost every asset class and instrument including cryptocurrencies, indices, stocks, forex and more. You can analyze, explore and trade all in the same innovative and user-friendly environment.
TradingView Chart Features
The saying goes “Do one thing and do it well” but TradingView seems on a mission to prove that aphorism wrong. Although its social network for traders is exciting and innovative, its trading and analysis environment not only is as feature rich as the competition, it actually offers more than other trading platforms:
- 12 Chart Types
- See up to 8 charts per browser tab
- Bar Replay – define the speed and resolution as you rewind your chart
- User defined timeframes
Real Time Alerts
Beyond these aforementioned features and mechanics TradingView also gives you the ability to set up various customizable market alerts, so you are fully informed no matter what is happening on the markets.
- Get alerts set on web across all your devices
- 12 bespoke conditions so you can set up the alerts how you want
- Set alerts not only on rate changes, but also on indicators and trading strategies
- Set up ‘smart alerts’ with Pine Script (TradingView’s programing language for traders)
- Set up alerts as webhooks or push
Additional TradingView Features
TradingView’s social media network for traders and trading environment also allows to:
- Test your strategies
- Access a huge selection of analysis tools
- Paper Trading
- Trade directly from chart
- Integrated chat functionality
- Interactive instrument heatmaps – including cryptos, stocks, indices and more